Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thinking about Christmas 2010

Someone had to mention Christmas. Then I had to write my wishlist and publish it on HubPages for you (click on wishlist) and afterwards, I was feeling kind of dirty. You know - like a sales associate (basically, I guess I am) and here it isn't even Halloween yet.

But if you read the hub there, you'll see that I'm still counter culture enough for you and I'm not really selling out. Just doing my little part. Ha!

Anyway, I am aware that I have only about 5 readers here on my official blog, because I haven't figured out how to get more, or haven't wanted to do the work, or am just too dense to do any more than wistfully look at other bloggers who have 50,000 daily readers! I'm not even sure if I've hooked up my associate accounts right so that the ads that do show up here make me any moola.

Big deal. I was going to talk about Christmas. Now I've totally lost my Christmas spirit. Plenty of time to get it back. And, yes, I know I say that every year.

Anyway, since this is supposed to be the year of no new stuff for me, it will be interesting to see how I approach the time of year when I normally give myself permission to shop all I want. This year I have vowed to do good deeds, give lots of hugs and kisses, think of wonderful services to offer, but no major shopping. Will I make it? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment