Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


The history of this day, being somewhat cloudy (like the sky here), there just isn't a way we can know for sure how it went for them, back there. Or, for that matter, where they really, really were. I mean, on the evolutionary scale, were they more or less advanced than we are? Were they, the ancients, wise? Did they dis then?

Never mind. You mustn't think my questions need an answer.

As for the stuff I said I would not, could not stand to buy - well, I've done pretty well. Recycled some things, discovered I had bought myself so many presents over the years that I do not and cannot feel the need for any more today or tomorrow, at least. My generous friends, a couple of them, still overindulge me with things I fear I'll have no place for (and dread the moving or loss of!) Ha! ha! the gloom of it.

Have written some more trash on HubPages - go to my profile to find it for you to probably recycle through your subconsciousness; that is, if you're still sleeplearning, as I seem to be. If it comes up in my neck of the woods with your spin on it, I won't care! That's because I'm in such a generous, holiday mood! Right now.

So, hello to you, hello! Be kind to the next person you meet and if they pull a knife - run like hell! oh, and if you like wacky advice and dare to enter the draconian realms of good old facebook - you can find me there as Wacky Advice For Your Perfectly Wacky Predicaments

No comments:

Post a Comment